MSR Annual Workshop
Begun in 1995, the MSR Workshop brings together members of the entire lumber supply chain, from production and grading to sales and distribution to end users, and offers a unique opportunity for participants to directly network and gain a broader perspective on the MSR market and opportunities for growth.
In 2018, the MSR Workshop is being held April 18-20 in Phoenix, AZ.
Call the Hyat Regency Phoenix at 602-252-1234 to make your reservation. To get the group rate of $195 / single or $220 / double, mention MSR when making your reservation. To book your room online, please click here.
Wednesday, April 18
5-6:30 pm: Social Hour - Hyatt Regency Compass Lounge
Thursday, April 19
8 am-12 pm: Educational Sessions - Hyatt Regency Ellis Meeting Room
- Softwood Lumber Agreement Update
- Economics of Home Building: Analyzing the True Impact of Lumber Price Changes
- Automated Component Manufacturing & Changing Lumber Needs
- Overview of Katerra's Business Model for Transforming Home Building
1-4 pm: Plant Tour - Katerra
- Meet in the Lobby of the Hyatt Regency to ride the bus to Katerra's facility.
5-6 pm: Social Hour - Location TBD
6-8 pm: Group Dinner - Location TBD
Friday, April 20
8 am - 12 pm: Educational Sessions - Hyatt Regency Ellis Meeting Room
- MSR Production Survey Analysis
- Impacts of Opening Harvestable U.S. Forest Service Timberlands
- Impact of Euro-wood on U.S. Markets
- Overcoming Rail and Truck Transportation Logistic Challenges